Position : Sales Assistant Manager
Location : Klang
Salary Range : RM3500 – RM5000
Working Hours : Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5:30pm), 3rd Saturday (8:30am – 12pm)
· Actively promote and sell services and solutions in accordance to business plan. The focus is on ocean, air, warehouse and distribution, land side services.
· Working in the country solution sales team to drive new business growth across all products. Ensure all necessary steps are taken to close targeted opportunities and deliver financial results as set out in the commercial budget.
· Establish relationships and develop business with new customers.
· Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present the company and its products and services.
· Work with the operational teams inside and outside Malaysia to on-board new customers flawlessly.
· Ensure a high level of communication and collaboration across the teams to deliver world class products and services.
· Responsible for the sales budget and activity targets.
· Develop and follow up on sales leads.
· Update weekly and monthly sales pipeline and reporting.
· Assist in the development, formulation, and implementation of sales plan.
· Collate information pertaining to current developments and trends on trade, commodities, customers and competition.
· Assist in market studies and analysis.
· Minimum 4-6 years international freight forwarding experience in a Business Development / Sales role.
· Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Logistic / Transportation or equivalent.
· Proven sales track record closing services deals.
· Experience selling into SMEs and e-commerce is preferred.
· Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Preferably Manager specialized in Logistic / Supply Chain or equivalent.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.