The Mechanical Technician is responsible in management and maintenance of the Power-Cooling-Monitoring-System (PCMS). Key responsibilities are:
- Rectify problems, replace or repair spares parts, testing, commisssioning and attend emergency equipment breakdown.
- Perform preventive maintenance for all Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) works such as UPS, PAC, cooling tower, AHU's, FCU's and etc. as per periodic schedule for both Data Centre.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics) is a must.
- Proficiency in English language is a must - spoken, written and reading.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician with two (2) years of working experience.
- Willing to work in shifts and overtime.
- Have basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
- Familiar with general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Good physical condition and strength.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance