- Help design and develop ready images into backgrounds.
- Render images into 3D software
- Help shoot and edit images and upload to the server.
- May need to assist in other tasks that are not design-specific when necessary.
- Candidates must be pursuing at least Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Art/Design/Multimedia or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of computer image manipulation and drawing software, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Data Merging, etc.
- Effective communication skills to work across different functional groups.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- No working experience required.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation- for outstation only)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Semi-Casual dress code