- Provide lessons in a comprehensive manner
- Extend individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Produce and share educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.).
- Evaluate and record students' development and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Work with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Organise and execute educational in-class events.
- Observe and understand students' behaviour
- Female aged 23-36
- Able to speak/write decent English
- Willing to learn.
- Patient and love kids
- Able to multitask
- Outstanding communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Good moral values and discipline.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Early Childhood Education or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education would be a bonus.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Comfortable working environment
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps