It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Johor Bahru.
Our client who is specialized in brush making technology. They provide one-stop solution from Research, Design & Development; Injection Moulding Solution; Bristling, Carbon Fiber & Brush Bar Manufacturing, Tool Design & Fabrication & Component Assembly and etc.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses of few Months
- Medical Benefits
- Group Hospitalization & Surgical & Personal Accident
- Insurance Coverage & Medical Card Provided for Employee & Immediate Family Members
- Panel Doctor/Dental Benefits
- Car Park Lot provided
- Travelling Opportunities to Asia Pacific & Europe Countries
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Responsible for the smooth material connection to support production needs
- To provide contingency plan for late deliveries.
- To lead the subordinates on purchasing and material planning by giving advice guidance and training.
- Coordinate between internal departments on customer orders in term of material fulfilment.
- Responsible on critical material arrangement and inventory controlling.
- Handling of forwarders on both local and overseas shipment for direct and indirect materials
- Review and discuss on material safety level with management versus order fulfilment or customer forecast.
- To identify the risk & opportunity of the department and work out the action plan to mitigate the risks.
- Handles requests for product information, quotations, and sourcing
- Negotiates with suppliers to meet quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- To ensure proper and effective implementation of the quality and environmental system
- Evaluates the performance of external providers
- Hand-on experience on managing an entire operations of a purchasing department
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO14001
- Able to formulate and implement Purchasing Procedures to support production needs
- Good analytical mind