- To responsible on daily monitoring of stock status.
- To liaise with Contract Manufacturers for production and delivery.
- To manage weekly outstanding purchase orders towards deliveries.
- To prepare monthly Material Requirement Plan (MRP) for stock replenishment & prepare POs.
- To prepare production schedule for Contract Manufacturers.
- To manage and verify invoices against purchase orders and minimise any discrepancies.
- To prepare relevant reports for Logistic Manager for monthly updating.
- To perform other related duties as an when required.
- Candidates must posses at least a Professional Certificate / Diploma.
- Strong sense of responsibility with good planning and organising skills.
- With 2 years of working experience in the related field is an additional advantage to this position.