- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Preferably Female candidate.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuchai lama, Kuala Lumpur
- Full-Time position available.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Parking space provided