- To follow up closely on all documentation in relation to projects including liasing with factory.
- Involve in site coordination with all relevant parties and attending to all site issues.
- Provide technical advice as and when required.
- Ensure project implementation are within budgets.
- To manage sub-contractors.
- To implement projects are within the budgeted cost and timely manner.
- To perform additional task assigned by immediate superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advance Diploma or Bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical, mechatronics engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 2 years working experience in related field, similar industry or in the construction industry is added as an advantage.
- Require Skill : Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Proficient in oral and written skill.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Initiative, able to work in a team, willing to learn and work independently.
- Good organization skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?