- To provide leadership and adherence to Business Ethics, Safety and Internal Controls
- To promote company products and services.
- To conduct effective presentation, work out the best proposal and negotiate pricing with customer.
- To assist in planning of sales strategy to achieve the annual business plan.
- To ensure all work processes, documentation and practices are according to company procedures.
- To maintain good rapport with local authorities and business associates. Strong product knowledge and market intelligence.
- To collect and prepare Modernization tender, quotation, work order ad all related documents.
- To perform additional task assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering & Mechanical equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Require Skill : Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Proficient in oral and written skill.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese.
- Possess positive attitude, diligent, good problem solving skill and willing to learn.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Initiative, able to work in a team, willing to learn and work independently.
- Good in negotiation skills.
- Familiar in ERP system is added as an advantage