- Update monthly recurrence maintenance invoices for branches
- Prepare Projects and Parts invoices and credit notes for branches
- Check and reconcile all the Projects Progress Claims and manage Project Progress Receivable (PPR) account, and tie to Project Construction Work In Progress (CWIP)
- Check, enter & post daily receipts for Projects, Parts and Maintenance
- Create customer Business Partner code for branches
- Update journal for accrual cost for quarter, half yearly and full year
- Back up for treasury function – bank reconciliations
- To perform additional task assigned by immediate superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in software ERP system will be added advantage.
- Require Skill: Microsoft Word & Excel is added as an advantage.
- Vacancies available at Kuchai Lama