- Our client is looking for potential recruits with confidence and enthusiasm, who are not afraid to showcase their interests and strengths in the field of warehouse management.
- MNC & FMCG
- Good learning curve due to high number of experienced employees
- Working Hour: Rotating Shift Basic
- Working Location: Subang Jaya
- Ensure orders are picked and packed correctly and delivered on time
- Provide manpower reports and daily updates on warehouse schedule
- Conduct cycle counts, stock takes and analyses drive stock accuracy
- lead a team of warehouse assistants
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ FMCG experience in handling Warehouse
- Experience in SAP would be an added advantage
- Customer-orientated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills as we need someone that is able to lead a team.
Interest to Apply:
Deposit your latest resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
***We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notify***