- Handle daily administrative support including incoming calls and ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time by management.
- Effectively communicate and provide excellent support to customer via telephone/face to face / that walk in to the office;
- To provide administrative support to the sales & admin department and ensure smooth running of the office administration.
- To arrange and coordinate logistics for on time deliveries to all customers and ensure product quality meets customers expectation
- Regular review customer debtor list balances and ensure debts are paid in timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Maintains stock lists of material
- Excellent team player and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be computer literate including Microsoft Excel, Word
- Experience in using accounting software – EMAS would be advantages
- Willing to learn, good manner and excellent customer service
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
Medical, Bonus Incentive Scheme, SOCSO, EPF, Yearly Company Trip, Harmony Work Environment