- Manage project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Take the 'brief' to identify clients' needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Present ideas keeping in mind client's needs, building's usage and environmental impact.
- Design detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications.
- Maintain within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Go on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Proven working experience as an architect.
- Exemplary portfolio to prove artistic skills.
- Thorough knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Good drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3D Studio VIZ or similar).
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding communication and project management skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus