- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- At least a High School diploma.
- Possess at least a Diploma or higher in Business Studies or certification would be considered an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Open culture