- Maintain and improved existing project web application and website.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Solid knowledge of database.
- Strong interpersonal communication & written skills.
- At least 2 years or above working experience as web developer/programmer.
- Must have responsibility on duty assign and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independent with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player with positive attitudes to learn, share and ability to stay facused when challenges arise.
- Able to travel outstation or overseas when required.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowances (Travels and Grooming )
- Open culture and balance life
- Personal development opportunities and global explosure
- Insurance coverage
- Medical benefit
- Yearly bonus and Performance Incentives
- Charity activities and team Building
- Sport activities
- Company Trip