- Achieve sales targes set for assigned products such as Rubber, Rubber Synthetic, Plastic and others.
- Identify new account opportunity and institute sales actions to foster potential sales relationship that leads to sales orders.
- Develop and foster an effective customer relationship with the customers for long term strategic partnership that goes beyond the sales orders such as helping the customers to meet their operation / product efficiency.
- Manage and monitor individual sales budgets,operational costs and other information on orders, payment, receipts for the account.
- Participate and contribute in the development of the annual sales plan for the Division / Department.
- Keep tap with the competitors's products and pricing information and feedback to the Management for further analysis and recommendations.
- Any other sales tasks that may be assigned by the Managment from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in any field. Candidate with Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Science will be given preference.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Industrial Chemical is required for this position.
- Apllicants should have own transportation and willing to travel.
- Able to speak, read and write in Chinese.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, independent, determination, team player and result-oriented.