Responsible for maintaining production flow for rubber and plastic extrusion lines, general production housekeeping and personnel supervision on respective shifts. Monitor quality of parts being produced on respective shifts and ensure that all paperwork is accurately completed. Communicate production and maintenance needs to appropriate departments as necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing fast-pace production
- Proper training of personnel to operate, adjust, and maintain extrusion lines to maximize capacity
- Producing quality part; inspecting and approving profiles to ensure they meet all manufacturing requirements.
- Inspecting the quality of materials and alerting the Production Mgr or appropriate personnel of material issues/ failures immediately.
- Inspecting the quality of the machinery and reporting equipment failures to the maintenance department.
- Ensure that all required shift paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Track personnel attendance daily; communicate concerns to manager or HR immediately.
Skills & Requirements:-
- Prior experience wiht Rubber Or Plastic extrusion lines
- Prior Six Sigma training/ Lean Manufacturing
- Strong Leadership abilities
- Must Have the ability to manage 20+ employees
- Good technical knowledge on the functionality of both rotating and static mechanical equipment commonly utilised in process plants.
- At least 3 years of relavant experience in executing maintenance and engineering work within Petrochemical industries.
- Strong Knowledge of the Microsoft Officer Suite
- Strong aptitude in maintenance work planing and execution
- Preferably to have at least 1 year experience in supervising a small group of technicians or contract workers.
- Able to speak, read & write in Chinese.
- This position is required to work from 5pm to 2am.