It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position is based in Alor Setar, Kedah.
Our Client is established since 1974 and it is one of Malaysia’s longest established trading companies and dealers in Cement and Building Materials.
6 WORKING DAYS (Alternate Friday)
- Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi-National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Working with the management team to contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Improve the department operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission, specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services for the department improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Responsible for all overall success in achievement of all stated revenue, business expenses, company direction & goals, sales and profitability growth.
- Establishing plans, budgets and result measurement. Allocating resources, reviewing the progress of business activities, and making midcourse of business activities.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Possess own transport.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated & self-discipline.
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.
- At least 5 years of managerial working experience in the related fields
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business studies or any related fields.