We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources. In your new role you will:
- Each trainee must follow and complete the compulsory training defined by module or
- The selected candidates shall exposed to the Test Interface Material and gained
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics, Process Engineering.
- Good command of English language.
- Minimum CGPA 3.00 or equivalent.
- The Trainee shall be committed for 12 months services.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim Hi-Tech Park.
- No work experience required.
- Contract position(s) available.