- Working knowledge in implementing GIS applications
- Handle GIS processes using various solutions such as ESRI ArcGIS / Map Info / QGIS / Carto
- Assist in the following tasks:
- Analyzing spatial data through the use of mapping software.
- Integrating spatial analytics with big data analytics
- Designing digital maps with geographic data and other data sources.
- Creating "shapefiles" to merge topographical data with external data by
layering external data over a topographical map.
- Producing maps showing the spatial distribution of various kinds of data,
including crime statistics and hospital locations.
- Developing mapping applications and tools,
- Produce reports on geographic data utilizing data visualizations.
- Managing a digital library of geographic maps in various file types.
- Minimum Degree in Geology, Computer Science, Engineering Statistics or related field.
- Experience with mapping tools such as ESRI ArcGIS / Map Info / QGIS / Carto and also GPS measuring tools
- Knowledge of data conversion and GIS geocoding, digitizing and geoprocessing
- Proficiency with programming languages such as SQL, R or Python.
- Outstanding quantitative skill set.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication.
- Working experience of more than 3 years in implementing GIS applications is a must
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities