- Solid working experience in full spectrum of Microsoft products, Fortinet & Cisco Devices and Server hardware. IP-PBX VoIP devices including Yeastar and Yealink with VoIP service provider.
- Troubleshoot or diagnose network issue including LAN, WIFI, WAN and internet. Products including Cisco Switch, Fortinet Firewall and Gateway as well as DIA, TIME, UNIFI for Router & Modem. IP-PBX VoIP devices including Yeastar and Yealink.
- BCP or DRP execution to make sure no downtime for business.
- Ensure company network and Internet security are well protected.
- Performing data backup and recovery with Veeam.
- Maintain and administering VMware host and able to work with Vsphere.
- Maintaining IT Inventory for hardware and software.
- Able to lead or coach the junior staff and provide guidance when necessary.
- Able to work after office hour or odd hour for IT maintenance.
- Administering and supporting Office 365 application (sharepoint, exchange, Azure AD and Teams).
- Minimum B.Sc in Computer Science or IT.
- Professional certification like MCP, CCNA, ITIL, Comptia, A+ or PRINCE2 definitely a plus.
- Must have solid working experience in Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP as well as server and desktop operating system.
- Solid working experience in configuring Fortigate firewall and Cisco Technologies as well as experience in designing WAN/LAN, familiarity with administration on Cisco networking product (Switches L2/L3, router).
- Possessed working experience in VMware virtualization.
- IP-PBX VoIP Yeastar experience and skills is an added advantage.
- Must have working experience in wide array of Office 365 business application (Sharepoint, Azure AD, Exchange and Teams).
- Possessed strong understanding in network and internet security is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of IT or BPO working experience would be an added advantage.
- Able to design and maintaining Sharepoint is an added advantage.
- Required languages: English, Malay and Chinese. Candidates able to communicate in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking users.
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full time position available.
- Required to work on shift as per monthly work schedule (4 days per week) or duty assigned by HOD.
- Ability to handle IT project and deliver result in timely manner.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical benefits
- Annual leave & Medical leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?