- Assist in developing business and market intelligence gathering strategies and activities in line with investment development goals
- To support investment development activities through research and generation of high-potential investment opportunities including but not limited to GBS, Data Centres, IoT, BDA, Information Security, E-commerce and Cloud.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze companies’ profile and portfolio to identify and facilitate specific Investment areas in strengthening Malaysia’s digital ecosystem.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends to proposed strategic investment and reinvestment areas
- Generate new leads through targeted research in support of overall investment development strategies
- Organise workshops to understand potential investors’ plan, strategy and requirements
- Support development of programs or solutions for potential or current investors to address requirements
- Source for relevant information on the industry and provide input for the design of the portfolios.
- Provide response to both internal & external requests for information related to the digital economy.
- Liaise with external vendors on knowledge management and ensure that information/data is updated periodically
- Stay up-to-date on specific industry / area of expertise and conduct knowledge sharing exercise within MDEC
Perks & Benefits
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking