HR & Admin Executive
The Candidate will be responsible on:
- full spectrum of human resources functions includes recruitment, orientation, training & development, industrial relations, employee relations, payroll administration, compensations & benefits, performance management, procedures & policies and other HR related services.
- full spectrum of administration functions includes manage & supervise office inventory and etc.
- Must possess at least Diploma/Degree qualification in HR Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field is required.
- Independent, good communication & strong analytical skills, committed to meet deadline and a good team player.
- Familiar with the Malaysian Labour Law and other relevant laws or regulation pertaining to HR field.
- Familiar with Quick Pay Payroll System would be added advantage.