- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships.
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Evaluate and enhance our operations in local spend while researching and prospecting developments in global spend
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the higher management of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
- Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses while increasing productivity
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- Coordinate deliveries
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet the company's goal
- Prepare reports for higher management
- Ensure that the right products or materials are delivered to the right location on time.
- Organize the storage and distribution of goods.
- Involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Specialized in Procurement/Logistics/Supply Chain
- Preferred 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in the Healthcare industry.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
- Hardworking and meticulous with a positive attitude
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment