- Assist superior to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial & confidential administrative tasks efficiently, include personal/corporate matters.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and suppliers/clients/colleagues.
- Screen and direct phone calls/emails and distribute correspondence.
- Handle suppliers/clients' requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule/prepare meetings and appointments. Take dictation and minutes.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Prepare for corporate activities.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain systematic office filing system both electronic & physical copy.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion, trustworthy and confidentiality.
- Pleasant personality, presure handling, self-motivated.
- Able to work both independently and in team.
Perks & Benefits
- Young & energetic management team
- Strong team bonding & corporate activities
- Annual increment & bonus
- Modern & friendly environment
- Opportunity for enhanced learning & development
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?