- To uphold company policy on quality throughout the organization.
- Periodic review for improvement of the Quality System.
- Responsible for coordinating periodic External and Internal Quality Audit with all departments in order to assure conformance.
- To ensure that personnel operating in the QA functions are adequately trained e.g. training in Audits, Quality Control, GMP inspection, Standard Operating Procedure and Quality Tools.
- To ensure that all Quality Procedures are established, regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.
- Responsible for the coordination and analysis of product complaint and recall.
- Responsible for the evaluation of quality datas and reports, change control and deviation management.
- Responsible for periodic vendor audit.
- Responsible for Risk Management activities and Process Change Control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Have experience in pharmaceutical products manufacturing. Ability to manage and maintain the Quality System of the Company to ensure compliance to cGMP requirements, ISO 9000, other regulatory compliance and customer’s requirements.
- Able to operate personal computers with knowledge in Microsoft Office. Knowledge in computerized company operation and management system is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Bharu and willing to be relocated or assigned to subsidiaries within Malaysia or overseas.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities