- Promotes and sells products and services within an assigned geographic area and for specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from products and/or services.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company's products and/or services.
- Conducts market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or higher in Marketing/ Business Administration or other related field.
- Sensitive to market trends
- At least with one year working experience in related field
- Willing to travel outstation
- Willing to learn and hardworking
- Self & result driven and Initiative
- Willing to travel
- Possess own transport