- Provides technical support through the official ticket system by reporting to the Shift Manager.
- Conducts scheduled maintenance operations over production environments, keeping the service levels within the agreed time frames.
- Alerts about high impact incidents and acts following the respective major incidents handling procedure.
- Follows the established events management and monitoring processes to reduce adverse impact on operations.
- Follows up the resolution of escalated incidents and requests, working with other departments and providers.
- Deals with third party providers and the software they deliver to accomplish long running projects and resolve major incidents.
- Communicates with Customers and Account Managers to ensure their needs are covered.
- Creates high quality documentation based on his/her work experience and knowledge.
- Commits to the department’s mission, vision, value and yearly objectives.
- Proactively proposes, drives and/or documents processes to improve the department quality of services and efficiency.
- Executes platform upgrades, sets up new client environments, performs data migrations and moves of websites, databases and application servers.
- Determines knowledge gaps in the department and provides internal trainings to other Support Engineers.
- Assumes the role of Shift Manager when required, serving as the main point of contact for the operations department at a given point in time.
- This job is required to work on a rotating Shift Schedule.
- Required language: English and Mandarin
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Dental and Optical claim
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Games station
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?