- Media Specialist is responsible for supervising the preparation of information material (topics, articles, leaflets or booklets, etc.) and following-up their publication and communicating with other media entities and following-up their impressions about the Foundation.
Key Job Tasks:
- Introducing the foundation and its role through media, seminars and lectures.
- Working on the preparation of topics, articles and news about the foundation, its role, the importance of being associated to it, and introducing its services for publication in various visual, audio and print media.
- Following-up both negative and positive impressions about the foundation and developing media plans to correct misperceptions and deepen the positive impressions and reporting the negative impressions to the senior management.
- Following-up what are published about the foundation in newspapers and magazines and documenting and reporting them to the direct manager to take action according to the management directions in this regard.
- Coordinating with various media about the media coverage of the events and activities carried out by the foundation.
- Welcoming and accompanying media persons and working to build a positive working relationship with them during their coverage of the foundation events and activities.
- Suggesting ways that lead to strengthening the relationship with the media persons, such as: the participation in their events and offering them tokens and publishing about these events in the foundation magazine and thanking them for the services they offer to the foundation.
- Re-drafting all received informative materials to fit for publication.
- Preparing the daily newsletter.
- Coordinating with various departments about press meetings and seminars and arranging their times.
- Writing responses to press on what are published in newspapers about the foundation.
- Ensuring zero contradicting statements among the foundation employees and providing the direct manager, if any.
- Contacting press bodies to provide the foundation with daily newspapers and magazines.
- Following-up and supervising the publication of the foundation officials’ statements in newspapers.
- Participating with social service providers in the public awareness through various media campaigns.
- Responding to inquiries received from various public and private entities regarding the participation of the foundation in national events.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities