- To liaise with customers / suppliers on the customer requirements, customer complaints, production quality improvement, material defects and other quality related matters.
- To initiate and monitor regular quality improvement activities.
- To conduct regular review on QA related work productivity and initiate improvement plan when deem necessary.
- To perform part inspection simplification and improvement on inspection methods and check points.
- To assist QA Manager in implementing and maintaining the EHS Management System, ISO 9001,ATF 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Management System.
- To assist QA Manager in liasing with certification body such as Sirim for compliance audit / surveillance audit when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) equivalent.
- Required skill(s):
- Experience in Automotive shall be more advantage.
- Good investigation and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and knowledge of Quality core tool are distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Must be willing to travel.