It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
The position is based in Selangor.
Our client is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of professional tool and equipment users worldwide - by creating innovative, productivity-enhancing products, services and solutions.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- Attractive Commission
- Yearly Variable Bonuses of few months
- Medical Benefits
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Handle sales of the company’s range of hand tools, power tools, pneumatic power tools, metal cutting saws and automotive servicing equipment
- Approach and penetrate key account dealers and end-users
- Attend to sales enquiries, establish rapport and maintain a good relationship with dealers and end-users
- Increase customer base to achieve sales target
- Provide technical support and training to dealers and end-users
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of industrial sales experience
- Experience in managing dealers / end-users will be an advantage
- Team player with a mature personality and the ability to work independently under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Must possess own vehicle