It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Johor Bahru.
Our Client is a leading solar photovoltaic company in Malaysia which established for 10 years.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- To make purchases in accordance to the budget.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- To provide weekly procurement report.
- To issue PO in accordance with the appropriate project code.
- To provide a report on PO issued vs budget by project
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma preferably procurement and logistic or equivalent.
- Required language (s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required in this position.