- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Assists in marketing efforts and increasing online presence across all social media platforms.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
- Perform any Ad hoc task that assign by superior.
- At least Primary /Secondary/SPM/O Level
- Proven 1-2 years experiences as Sales Representative
- Required language(s):English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient in computer operation(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point.
- Able to travel with valid driving license.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?