- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Assists in marketing efforts and increasing online presence across all social media platforms.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
- Perform any Ad hoc task that assign by superior.
- At least Primary /Secondary/SPM/O Level
- Proven 1-2 years experiences as Sales Representative
- Required language(s):English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient in computer operation(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point.
- Able to travel with valid driving license.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems