- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of products or service applications in customer environment.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements. Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customers staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Responsible for Sales and Trading Profit Target Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Min Diploma in Engineering in mechanical/chemical or equivalent
- Posses at least 1 years experiences in related fields
- Proven good track records and ability to achieve sales plans.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent personal relationships at all levels; both internal and external.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management.
- Self-motivated, independent, analytical, with strong presentation skills.
- Good Team-player.
- Positive 'Can-Do' attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to solve problems under time pressure