- The Corporate Finance Manager uses an analytical approach and methodical thinking in managing a range of transactional and advisory work within the finance department
- Responsible for defining the appropriate liquidity quantum that the business should maintain and the composition thereof, that is, cash, bank facilities, and so forth.
- Manages the business’s gross debt portfolio through debt issuance and debt redemption, regularly updating the debt issuance.
- Defines appropriate capital structures for business arrangements while keeping in mind the business needs, risk management taxation, accounting, and legal/policy requirements.
- Work with senior corporate finance management in developing financial modelling and analyses.
- The candidate will also demonstrate experience producing a full set of technical accounts as well as experience closing end-of-period accounts having complied with state regulations and accepted accounting principles.
- The candidate additionally has exceptionally good skills in financial modelling and have the ability to understand and interpret financial marketing instruments.
- The candidate also need excellent communication skills in drafting clear, understandable, and unambiguous proposals and recommendation for senior management, which will be used in financial decision making and strategy formation for the financial affairs and investments of the business.
- Ms Office/Software: possess exceptional computer skills and be highly proficient in Ms Excel, Ms Office, Ms Outlook, and PowerPoint, which will be necessary in the creation of financial reports and recommendations. He must additionally be proficient in the use of financial softwares such as software such as Oracle Finances, Expensify, and JD Edwards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Law, or Accounting. The equivalent of the same in practical experience is also acceptable. The candidate will also be better suited with CPA, ACA/ACCA certification. MBA/Masters in Finance/CFA would be an advantage
- At least 3-5 years working experience in the corporate financial role
- Experience in financial tools and government scheme etc is added advantage
- Deep understanding and awareness of commercial and business principles and practices
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good problem solvers, self-initiated with good research, analysis and planning skills
- Exposure in project management and dealing with various advisers including investment bankers, accounts and legal advisers
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?