Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world. Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at . Purpose:
- Responsible for activities involved in the strategic design, preparation, delivery and needs assessment of development programs for company employees. Identifies appropriate initiatives that need to be changed or implemented.
- Intermediate level job with some work experience
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision