- Manage and maintain customer's accounts to ensure the accounts are current and well conducted
- Contact customers to remind customers of payment schedule and obtain relevant payments
- Achieve the pre-determined targets and standards relating to collection activities
- Complete dunning activities based on allocated queues and daily reports
- Attend to customer's inquiry and provide customers with the relevant advice and solution
- Minimum SPM/STPM/Diploma/ Degree in any related field.
- PC literate
- Able to analyze and provide solutions to any given situation within the job scope
- Good Communication and Negotiation skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia is a must
- Pleasant personality and able to work with minimum supervision and independently
- Individual with high commitment, hard Working & able to work under pressure
- Doesn’t mind working long hours, flexible working hour and working during Weekend and/or Holidays.
- No experience is required as intensive training will be provided. Nevertheless, experience in Credit Recovery will be added advantage
- Willing to work in Butterwoth
- Fresh graduates or diploma/degree holders are encouraged to apply