- Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and fullfil customer requirement.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle procedures deliver to customer expectations.
- Liaise negotiate and resolve dispute with suppliers, haulier and customers.
- Maintain & ensure every shipment are well handled and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Oversee , coach and train the team members.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Abide with laws, regulations and KPI requirements.
- Proven working experience as a import manager.
- Good record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Excel in standard logistics software.
- Exemplary analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Able to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Able speak & read Chinese
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance & eye care allowance
- Annual incentive depending KPI
- 14 days annual leave
- 5 days working
- Location working: Port Klang
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?