- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Oversee sales/marketing reports of performance.
- Work with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Willing to travel.
- Preferably experience in agriculture products or palm oil and its downstream products.
- Thorough understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excel in MS Office / computer literacy
- Good in communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Chemistry, Food Technology, or relevant discipline.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance for yourself only
- Personal development opportunities
- Yearly salary Increment & Bonus based on performance.