- Responsible to assist the Project Director with planning, and monitoring the overall project master plan and monitor the performance of the project team during pre-construction and construction phases of the projects to fulfil the Company’s obligations under the Project Agreement and binding contracts related to the construction.
- To assist the Project Director in overseeing and monitoring the overall construction management activities strictly through the available tracking and reporting system to address issues and ensure timely completion of the project.
- To assist Project Director to lead on all construction aspects, providing strategic and professional guidance to Contracts and Technical Manager and ensure compliance of control procedures.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer/Project Director on the progress of the project against contract requirement and to highlight issues that requires Management decision on periodical basis / as and when necessary (urgent matter).
- Oversee the coordination of the communication strategy to ensure the public and interested parties receive the information they want at the appropriate time.
- To deliver timely, cost effective, quality and safe completion of the construction by ensuring that the project team implement all control measures on project cost, quality delivery and safety of the project.
Skills and Knowledge
- Sound technical knowledge in highways construction methodologies
- Good in Microsoft Project or knowledge of Primavera P6 is an added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Good leadership skill
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities