- Be actively involved in solar project / energy saving products business development activities;
- Lead client presentation and consultancy during business development stages;
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients, to ensure all enquiries are handled professionally;
- Attend site surveys to examine solar photovoltaic (PV) project feasibility, and provide Engineering team with relevant information for PV system design and layout drawing;
- Act as the brand ambassador and customer focal point of contact during all business dealings;
- Develop strong relationship with clients and be the bridge between clients and company, ensuring quick response and resolution to any client issues;
- Develop creative business development tactics to respond to the fast growing solar / energy saving products market in Malaysia;
- Execute marketing and branding activities such as preparing sales kits, contributing to online and print advertising, and participating in exhibitions, roadshows and seminars;
- Undertake other sales, marketing and business development duties specified by Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering, Business Management or any other field of study and passionate in Renewable Energy.
- Proactive, driven, creative and passionate about green technologies;
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Preferably Sales Engineers with system integration sales experience in construction or engineering line;
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel within Peninsular Malaysia for work;
- Proficient in major languages with effective speaking and writing skills;
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?