You will be part of a productive team responsible for development and maintenance of one or more of our current software products. You will work within an enterprise environment with state-of-art technologies. The opportunity to work with overseas clients and will develop your international client exposure.
- To develop accurate and efficient programs according to specifications.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle.
- Assist in design of systems and analysis of program specifications.
- System & user documentation.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing software modules.
- To work as a team as well as work independently to resolve the assigned projects.
- To diagnose issues accurately and provide solution to improve the systems efficiency.
- To maintain current system; new features, bugs fixing, code refactoring and performance optimization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Java J2SE & J2EE, XML, Spring Framework, OPP Methology, Database Server, Open Source, ASP, ASP.net, Mobile App Development Skills, Hibernate 5.
- Familiar with Database knowledge such as IBM DB2, MYSQL. Knowledge in IBM, Websphere & IBM Cognos, Android SDK and iOS SDK.
- Strong Object Oriented Design and Jave Development Experience.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP/WSDL and REST based services), database skills such as store procedures and triggers or Agile/Scrum Methodology and exposure to GIT/Maven/Jenkins is an advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Able to work well independently and collaboratively with people at various levels.
- Possess initiative and drive.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- At least 1-3 years experience in related field as stated.
- Fresh graduate/Entry Level applicants with strong interest and IT fundamentals are encouraged to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your interest!
DynaFront Systems Berhad
C-8-1, 8th Floor, Corporate Office Tower Block C,
No. 338, Jalan Tun Razak,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Medical insurance