Lead and deliver programmes to meet short term tech talent requirements by industry via high impact, agile and cutting-edge extreme employability programmes, i.e. intense training leading to employment, e.g. Dev Bootcamp, Generale Assembly, Ecole 42, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage extreme employability projects efficiently and effectively:
- Design and lead effective extreme employability strategies
- Attract and coordinate ecosystem partners including programme principals, implementation partners, industry sponsors, government entities.
- Drive student enrolment and industry participation.
- Assist to deliver other Tech Talent projects and initiatives as required.
- Deliver all projects in an integrated manner:
- Understand desired outcomes, formulate and execute action plans.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Track, monitor and report programmes, budgets and processes according to policy and compliance standards.
- Continuously improve resources and work processes:
- Develop a high performing team via continuous feedback, mentoring and guidance.
- Drive efficient, effective and ethical work processes via continuous improvement measures.
- Recognized Tertiary Level Qualification with relevant working experience.
- Relevant Professional certification e.g. Project Management, Human Resource preferred.
- Business development and project management experience.
- Proven track record in getting new projects off-the-ground with strong problem solving skills.
- Passionate about tech talent-related challenges faced by the industry, and eager to help make a change
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking