- Career advancement opportunity - working with world’s leading manufacturers
- Competitive and systematic working environment
- 5.5 working days (Alternate Sat)
- Inventory parts & trucks movement in & out (including from container/return/return for repair)
- Carry out stock count from time to time
- Verify goods receipt & shipment and (part & truck) condition with packing list
- Raise replenishment of consumable items and control management
- Minimum stock level management / Safety stock leave maintenance with replenishment
- Minimum SPM/Diploma holder in any discipline.
- Preferably applicant with part store experiences, and technical knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication in English. Mandarin is added advantage.
- Able to work independently and under high pressure.
If interested, you may click "Apply Now" in this ad or
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
***We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified***