- Prepare full sets of Account and ensure accounts are up to date.
- Prepare monthly payment to supplier and company general expenses.
- Assist in company’s audit activities, annual returns and tax matters.
- Monitor store’s expenditures, supplier payments and cash flow.
- Responsible for day to day administration of Accounts related document and filing.
- Perform ad-hoc duties from time to time
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation including all related banks.
- Other accounting related functions.
- Candidate must possess at least LCCI, Diploma or Higher in Accounting/Finance related qualification.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Accounting Field. Salary will commensurate with experience.
- Previous worked with Accounting software and systems.
- Able to converse in English and Bahasa Melayu, with some basic computer literacy.
- Possess strong sense of urgency, responsibility, self-urgency and commitment.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess own transport.