- Selling of variety of products to mass market customer which includes Mortgages, Credits Cards, Personal Loan, Unit Trust/ Banca, Balance Transfer, Account Deposits and etc.
- Consistently achieving individual and branch sales targets.
- Acting promptly on all leads and follow up activities.
- Building rapport and establishing customer needs through the completion of the Individual Review.
- Providing financial solutions as per customers financial goals using Bank's product range.
- Candidates with experience 3 years and above will be considered for Premier Relationship Manager position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Those with experience in sales/ frontline services, preferable in the financial services industry will have an added advantage.
- Excellent communication with people skills.
- Work independently to achieve sales targets.
- Preferably those with FIMM or IPPC Licence.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidates with experience 2 years and above will be considered for Premier Relationship Manager position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- 50 Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants may also send your resume to Danielle at email@example.com