We are representing our client to hire a field engineer to be based in Kulim but travelling within Seremban and Kuala Lumpur is expected. Our client is an electronics and semiconductor company, one of the Forbes 100 companies which has plants accross 17 countries.
- Manage and resolve technical issues on equipment, process and software.
- Perform continual improvement programmes, parts' overhaul, preventive measures, modifications and repair works on equipment.
- Perform installation/ de-installation from layout to commissioning.
- Coordinate logistics arrangements.
- Ensure good EHS compliance.
- Preparation of technical issue report.
- Responsible for 24/7 on-call duty.
- At least a Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Semiconductor or its equivalent.
- Semiconductor equipment knowledge, communication, leadership, analytical and report-writing.
- Travelling within Seremban and Kuala Lumpur is expected.
- Cleanroom environment.
- Basic RM7,000 - RM9,000
- Other Allowances : Transport Allowance,Handphone Allowance,Medical Allowance, Hospitalisation, Dental and etc.
How to Apply?
1. Apply through this advertisement- Please click "APPLY NOW"
2. Or directly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For confidential discussion, please contact/whatsapp Ms Ng at 016-6636011
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For unsucessful applicants, we will keep your profiles in view for other job opening.