- To ensure that each document in the process is generated with maximum accuracy and free of errors.
- To work out the lead time factors and ensure that all the documents are completed within the timelines.
- To ensure that all the documents are uploaded to your superiors and on to the customers for speedy resolution.
- To ensure that all completed documents are thoroughly checked before being couriered to the export destinations or customers within the timelines required.
- Work closely with the technical / marketers/ customer service team to ensure customer satisfactorily.
- Perform timely filing and documentation process.
- Liaise with insurance company- application and confirmation of marine Insurance policy.
- Liaise with M.I.T.I or other authority- application of Certificate of Origin.
- Coordinate with other departments, suppliers, customers and shipping forwarders for smooth operation flow.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of people, processes and controls.
- Guide, lead, train and develop staffs/subordinates while optimizing talents through competency development of core skills.
- Candidates must possess at least SPTM/Diploma or equivalent.
- Experiences preferred.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Proactive, attention to details and a team player.
- Adequate training and guidance will be provided
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?