- Managing and solving of system breakdown, i.e. preparing of test equipment trip planning, troubleshooting, purchasing of parts, documentation, consulting with principal if required
- Responsible for installing and commissioning, modifying and upgrading of total range of company equipment according to the checklist and procedures.
- Responsible for field testing and troubleshooting of medical systems handled by the company.
- To provide customer relations and ensure that customer satisfaction on all repairs and servicing activities.
- Provide training, quality and responsive technical support to customers, perform standby duties, identify causes of equipment breakdown and undertake routine or performance linked maintenance.
- Provide assistance to guide new junior service engineers in troubleshoting of equipment service matters.
- Maintaining proper records of all relevant service related information necessary for the job, for management and general planning.
- Assist in delivery of equipment sold.
- Responsible for the proper installation of the company's test equipment, equipment and spare parts, maintaining these items in clean and perfect condition.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) working experience in Technical/Engineering in service industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess own transport with valid driving license and willing to travel when required
- Able to work independently.