Our client, a subsidiary of Listed Company in Singapore in manufacturing industry (building materials) is looking for Financial Analysts (3 positions - Junior and Senior) to be based at Mines 2, Seri Kembangan.
- Ensure timely review and preparations of all ad hoc, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial and management reports as assigned;
- Involvement in all segments of Financial Planning and Analysis namely Revenue, Manufacturing Cost and SG&A Cost;
- Support and contribute to annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process;
- Operate Inventory Management and Controls systems of the businesses;
- Maintenance and analysis of the Financial and Operational KRA/ KPI and dashboards;
- Drive business process changes and financial awareness;
- Ensure effective internal controls and undertake operational review to ensure continuous process improvement;
- Ensure strict adherence to all Company’s policies and statutory requirements applicable to the Company; and
- Support all financial initiatives to drive growth and compliance from time to time.
- Recognized degree in Finance/Accountancy and/or Professional Qualification ACCA / CIMA/ MICPA or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of accounting and/or costing working experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point is preferred. Exposure in using an ERP system;
- Good commercial and operational acumen and with ability for hands-on engagement;
- Passion for detailed work and drive to ensure timely and quality deliverables;
- Must be proactive, a team player and good communication skills; and
- Some travelling to plant and sites when required.
Applicants may deposit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR WhatsApp 016-216 8224 for further details.